Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What's New Wednesday

* (These are new AVON items that are upcoming in the campaigns soon. Full reviews will be coming up as well as a new video posted on my Youtube channel every Wednesday showcasing the items below.) 

1.  Avon Lash Conditioner and Primer
Wear under mascara to make lashes appear thicker and longer. Use alone to separate and define lashes. .21 oz. net wt.
Item#: 435-906
Price: 
intro special $4.99


2.  Medallion-Accented Top
V-neck with empire waist. 3/4-length sleeves. Metallic-look medallion. Cotton and polyester. Machine wash and dry. Imported.
Sizes: S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18), 1X(18W-20W), 2X(22W-24W), 3X(26W-28W)
Brochure: $19.99




3.  Ideal Flawless CC Color Corrector Cream 1 fl. oz.
Brochure: $11.00


BEGINS TO FADE THE APPEARANCE OF DARK SPOTS IN JUST 2 WEEKS
CORRECTS, PROTECTS & PERFECTS
instantly evens tone + improves skin over time 




4.  Bubble Delight Blushing Kiss Bubble Bath
An alluring blend of blushing pink peony, springtime lotus flower and a kiss of musk. Rich bubbles gently cleanse, leaving skin feeling refreshed and delicately scented. 24 fl. oz.
Item#: 486-105
Brochure: $8.00 each or 2 for $9.99




Turkish Delights of the Day
  • It is supposed to snow here in Virginia again.  They are predicting 4-6 inches and I cannot wait for spring.   
  •  I have been keeping up with my 2014 Resolution of eating healthier and working out 3-5 times a week.   High five for me!  Now if I can only give up my love for red wine and European cheese. 
  • The next semester of graduate school started and I've been studying my behind off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment