This is one product that I have been sooooo excited to try and could not wait to order the demo before it became available to my customers. I am a fan of AVON's BB Cream but do find that it has a dewy finish and I need to powder in my t-zone during the day. Let's take a look and see how the CC Cream is!
Now CC Creams stand for "Color Correct" which is great especially for the winter since my cheeks get pretty red. I also love that the SPF is 50!
Here is the information from their website (demo book since it's not available yet):
Corrects, Protects, & Perfects.
- Begins to fade the appearance of dark spots in just 2 weeks
- Buildable light to medium
- SPF 50 protection
- With licorice and Vitamin C
- Color-corrrecting pigments and pearls improve the look of dullness, dark spots, and uneven skin tone
- 5 shades (light, light medium, medium, medium deep, and deep)
This has more of a matte finish and I found that it reminds me a lot of Rimmel's new Stay Matte foundation. It has a creamy consistency but almost dries to a powder finish. I find that so interesting considering how "dewy" the BB cream is. The shade I used is light-medium which was a tad to "light" for my skin tone so I think I will go with the "medium" next time. I am in love with this! I would recommend it for anyone who has combination/oily skin. I found that even my "drier" areas did just fine as they day went on. I found the shades to be identical to the BB cream which is great since you can combine them for certain parts of your face.
Here is a closeup of my left side which has the most pores and acne scarring. I had a micro dermabrasion treatment the day before so I think it covered redness up pretty well. I also liked that it didn't accentuate my pores! I would say this has a light to medium coverage as stated and I was able to apply a bit more on my cheeks.
This was just the CC Cream with flash (No powder or moisturizer). I think it did a pretty good job!
Here is a close up of the ingredients. I will continue using to see if it does "even my skin tone". I'll keep you guys posted!
This product will be available campaign 4, which is the upcoming campaign (in about 2 weeks depending on your area).
Check with your AVON Representative for more information. If you don't have a current Representative, you can click on my link below and it would be my pleasure to be your "AVON Lady." :) As always, feel free to e-mail me @ email@example.com if you have any questions. I hope you enjoyed this post and "Remember to Make Each Day Count!"
Turkish Delights of the Day
- It snowed here in Virginia and the temperatures are still below freezing! Two days ago it was 60 degrees outside.
- I have been keeping up with my 2014 Resolution of eating healthier and working out 3-5 times a week. High five for me! Now if I can only give up my love for red wine and European cheese.
- The next semester of graduate school started and I've been studying my behind off.