Tuesday, May 20, 2014

St. Barts Collection from mark.

I've recently been feeling like I want to get away to an island and St. Barts would be just the perfect location.  mark. by AVON recently came out with their St. Barts collection and their new beauty products and fashion really make you want to pack your bags and just getaway.  

Let's take a look!


Lucy Hale looks absolutely beautiful on the cover.


Turquoise and fuchsia are the main colors and I think that they go so well together.   I also love the translucent design of the bottle.  

Here is the info from the website: 

new
mark.
SAINT BARTS SOLEIL
SHIMMERING BODY LOTION
Inspired by the shimmering waters and silky sands of Saint Barts, this hydrating luminizer leaves your skin with a radiant glow and a wisp of the Saint Barts Soleil fragrance. Layer under the eau de toilette spray for a luxurious, total-scent experience. 5 fl. oz.
Price: $14.00
EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY
A luxurious blend of fresh, breezy Caribbean waters; rich, exotic coconut milk and bold, beautiful frangipani flower takes your senses on a journey to a glam island resort. 1.7 fl . Oz.
Price: $24.00






new
mark.
ISLAND BEAUTY
FACE COMPACT
Here's your passport to a gorgeous, Saint Barts-inspired glow. This palette shouts, "I've been on vacay!" Gorgeous on all skin tones. 0.44 oz. net wt.
Item#: 197-362
Price: $16.00



new
mark.
ISLAND EYES
EYE COLOR PALETTE
Summer-ize your look with a palette inspired by sunny Saint Barts. From watercolor blues and greens to sandy bronze tones found on the island's beaches, these 8 stunning shades suit every summertime mood. Dual-ended foam applicators included. 0.33 oz. net wt.
Item#: 197-381
Price: $16.00


new
INTRODUCING
mark.
THAT'S BEACHY
TEXTURIZING SURF SPRAY
We've literally bottled that oh-so-sexy beachy look we know you crave! All you have to do is spray then scrunch for immediate texture and volume—no sea salt required! Suitable for all hair types. 6.7 fl. oz.
Item#: 197-400
Price: $14.00



Now available from your AVON Representative.


If you don't have a current representative, you can click on my link below and it would be my pleasure to be your "AVON Lady." :)  As always, feel free to e-mail me @ havvagunther@gmail.com if you have any questions and don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Tumblr, and Facebook where I post on a daily basis.

I hope you enjoyed this post and "Remember to Make Each Day Count!"


Turkish Delights of the Day
  • Anxiously awaiting my next teaching assignment for next year! 
  • The weather has been so beautiful in Virginia and it really makes me stop and want to enjoy God's beauty around me.
  • My sister received a scholarship and will be leaving for college in August to Colorado.  I will miss her greatly and I am so proud of her!  









No comments:

Post a Comment