Sunday, September 8, 2013

Daytime Natural Look


I always love a natural weekend look.  Since A. J. has been home visiting from South Korea, I have been spending less time on prepping to get out the door.  This look only took 15-20 minutes.  



Below are some of the products that I used.


I am really enjoying this mascara.  I purchased it as a demo in black awhile back and only recently started using it.  The one thing that I really enjoy about AVON's mascaras is that they have stiff brushes that allow me to easily control the wand as I am applying it.  I applied two coats and voila my eyes were awake.  


This is one of my favorite eye primers!  It has a creamy texture that reminds me of wall spackle.  I've done so many wall repairs in my time and those of you that use it know what I'm talking about.  It goes on very smoothly and lasts all day even in the humid summer weather.  I call products that apply smoothly like this "buttah."  You'll often see this term on my blog.
Sephora




For my lips, I have been loving N.Y.C.'s Applelicious Lip Balm.  It has a cute apple imprint in the tube and has a fruity flavor to it.  The color is very sheer and I did have to reapply it many times throughout the day.  I didn't mind though because of how delicious the scent was.  I picked it up at my local CVS and it came in a few other (flavors) colors.  If you're looking for a fun and inexpensive lip product, I would encourage you to get this! The color I chose was Apple Blueberry Pie.
 New York Color


No comments:

Post a Comment